Here are some figures from Buffalo:
- The unemployment rate in Buffalo last December 2014 was 5.7 % of the workforce (http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.ny_buffalo_msa.html)
- Buffalo is a city of over 250,000 inhabitants ( 2012 census ) with a mean age of 33.3 years.
- The estimated average earnings of 2012 were $ 30,422 ( $ 25,536 they were in 2000 ).
- The average estimate of a house or condo value in 2012 was $ 65,500 (it was $ 58,800 in 2000 )
- Number of households in 2012 : 112,144
The aforementioned figures show a city with high growth expectations . The same city that in the years of the largest in the history of the US housing bubble, also showed considerable resistance to it. Buffalo is a small city ( for American magnitudes) that also meets all the requirements that make it from our point of view even more attractive.